Effective communication is key for utilities to be successful. Electric, Water, Gas, and other utilities all have similar challenges when managing fleet vehicles spread across job sites. Ensuring the proper resources arrive at the right job when needed is challenging when you have no visibility of vehicle location or status.
Managing Utilities with TouchStar
TouchStar’s utilities workforce management software can provide much-needed relief to many of the common challenges facing utilities. Tracking vehicle location and status, creating optimized routes, and enabling data to transfer directly from the field to the back office improves response times and efficiencies across the organization.
- Optimize routes based on daily work orders.
- GPS vehicle tracking enables dispatchers to efficiently schedule jobs.
- View your entire fleet on a single screen or zoom in to view details on a single truck.
- In-cab navigation and verbal coaching improve driver behavior.
- Villach has experienced drastic improvements in dispatch capabilities and overall fleet efficiency. The ability to dispatch the closest vehicle to a specific job has reduced fuel usage and miles driven significantly, ultimately decreasing fuel costs.
Questions about TouchStar Apps?Contact TouchStar
Consulting & Professional Services, Help Desk & Technical Support, Implementation & Installation, & Managed Services
Mobility Apps are components in a larger complete automation solution named FleetAtlas. Progressively add components as your company grows.
Read More >