The food and beverage distribution industry is intensely competitive, and with inadequate processes in place, you may not be able to meet the needs of your customers at a satisfactory level.
Direct Store Delivery with TouchStar
Direct store delivery software solutions provide a fully integrated approach to serving customers and improving business efficiencies. By centralizing the communication within your supply chain distribution – drivers, dispatchers, and management will realize the benefits of these automated processes.
Integrated with tracking, compliance, and dispatch systems, fleet managers can efficiently plan routes and management will gain deep insight into fleet activity with detailed reporting.
- Connect drivers with your back office, allowing dispatchers to monitor onboard inventory levels in real time.
- Data entered by the driver transfers directly to the back office, eliminating the need for paper ticketing and invoicing.
- Track customer payment details in the field for improved accountability.
- Leverage valuable data to better manage customer inventory and reduce out-of-stocks.
- GPS vehicle tracking enables dispatchers to optimize resources for efficient scheduling.
- “Our customer service staff really appreciates the Proof of Delivery dockets. Previously, when a customer would call querying a delivery, our staff spent time looking for paper dockets, then mailing copies. Now, the staff instantly accesses proof of delivery documentation electronically and email those to the customer.”
Questions about TouchStar Apps?Contact TouchStar
Consulting & Professional Services, Help Desk & Technical Support, Implementation & Installation, & Managed Services
Consumer Goods Apps are components in a larger complete automation solution named FleetAtlas. Progressively add components as your company grows.
Read More >